Sunday, June 29, 2008

More flowers in my little garden

It's blooming again in my little garden. The worm cast I used really helps the plants to bloom. It grows faster but the leaves are a little smaller than if I use chemical fertilisers. Where do I get worm cast? Simple, I keep my own worms... and feed them with my kitchen waste, and rabbits poo.


Pink rose. June 2008

Red rose. June 2008


Dahlia. June 2008

My front yard... my little garden. June 2008.


I always wanted a lemon tree, so I can have iced lemon right from my garden. as a little boy, I planted one tree. It beared fruit -- just one fruit, and that was after a few years. That was the juiciest lemon I've ever tasted, coz it came from my own garden. Now, I am planting lemon again... just one lemon tree, and hoping to get lots of lemons.

Orange rose. June 2008.



When I was a little boy, an old man from my village laughed at me when I told him I was planting grapes. He said, I was doing the impossible. Grapes only gro in "white man's" land. I wish he is alive to see this. My front yard can also be a "white man's" land. My point here is, anything is possible, when it comes to planting in your front or backyard.

Obviously someone or something is plucking my grapes. Almost ready now, homegrown worm cast organic grapes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time saya tengok org tanam anggur kt M'sia :)

BTW, saya anom. x-sesmarian jugak. super2 junior but Abg mahzan knows me (virtually). Dia slalu citer psl Abg. Is.

Anom

Iskandar Ab. Rashid said...

Sure you can grow grapes in Malaysia. The only rule in home gardening is.... "There's no rule."

My Counter Added On May 27th 2007